Terms and Conditions for User Generated Content
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service Terms and Conditions for User Generated Content
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) occasionally reaches out to people in the community for permission to use their Content (posts to our blog, Instagram, Twitter or videos uploaded to YouTube) in our work encouraging people to visit, love and care for our National Parks. We always ask for approval before using this Content, and always give credit to the photographer or videographer who takes these photos or film footage. We thank you for help in promoting and protecting the conservation and heritage of our national parks and reserves.
By approving the use of this Content, you confirm and warrant the following:
- The content that is submitted is your original work and does not infringe any copyright or any other rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights;
- The content that is submitted, if captured by a drone, complies with the Office of Environment and Heritage drones in parks policy http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/topics/parks-reserves-and-protected-areas/park-policies/drones-in-parks
- Copyright of the content will remain to be owned by you. By using the content, NPWS does not claim ownership of the copyright for this work;
- You hereby grant to NPWS a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and/or reproduce, your Content, including without limitation in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts;
- You can revoke this licence at any time by contacting us in writing at email@example.com and informing us that you no longer want us to use your photo or video;
- Any person or persons whose image or likeness has been used in the Content has given valid consent for the use of their image or has waived any rights they may have in the Content;
- NPWS will not become liable for any copyright infringement or other unlawful conduct arising from the Content or publication of the Content;
- NPWS may release the Content to third parties to promote the functions and activities of NPWS. This may include media campaigns and co-productions to promote tourism to NSW National Parks.
- Photos are safe and legal.
- Photos have been taken using safe and legal behaviour.